Honey Rum Punch
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Warm the soul with this stunning tea-based cocktail
Few things warm the soul quite like a nice cup of tea with honey – except that very same drink with a few ounces of rum added. This beautiful cocktail is simple in its components but complex in its refreshing flavor.
This recipe is courtesy of The Stinger Cocktail Bar & Kitchen.
- 4 Ounces rum, preferably Pyrat
- 4 Ounces hot black tea
- 1 Ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 Ounce demerara sugar
- 1 bar spoon of millefiori honey
- 2 Dashes of Peychaud's bitters
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
- Orange and lemon citrus wheels, for garnish