We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Put a pot of water and salt to boil. When the water boils, add the rice. When the rice has boiled, rinse it with cold water and let it drain.
2. Cut the sausages into slices, the cheese into cubes and put them in a bowl. Cut the cucumbers into rounds, diced donuts, long artichokes and olives and drain them.
3. Put all the ingredients in the same bowl where we put the sausages and cheese, along with the rice and drained tuna and add olive oil, salt and a little pepper (if you like) and chew.
Serve cold. Bon appetit !!!!!!
- a cup of rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- a quarter cup of chives
- a cup and a half of Italian balsamic vinegar
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 large tomatoes, cleaned of seeds and cut into cubes
- 2 cups of boiled broccoli and drained of excess liquid
- 2 red peppers, cut into cubes
- a cup of chopped feta cheese (you can also use Cheddar cheese)
- 250 g peas (frozen or fresh and boiled)
Boil the rice as indicated on the package. Let cool for 5 minutes.
In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and add the mushrooms. Fry them, stirring often until the mushrooms have turned brown and the liquid has evaporated.
Mix the rice with the mushrooms and chives. Lightly mix half a cup of dressing with mushrooms and rice. Put half of the rice mixture on the bottom of a deep bowl. Layer the pieces of broccoli, red peppers and green onions. Sprinkle half a cup of dressing over the vegetables. Add the rest of the rice mixture on top. Continue with peas, tomatoes and sprinkle the rest of the dressing.
Finish with plenty of cheese for rice salad - a real summer culinary masterpiece! And I don't even need to remind you how delicious and tasty it is.
Cut into cubes the zucchini (peeled) and the pepper (also peeled).
Finely chop the onion and garlic and put them in a pan in which you heated two tablespoons of olive oil.
After 1-2 minutes, put the diced vegetables and cook together for 5-8 minutes (they should not soften). Season at the end with salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, boil the rice mixture in a saucepan with boiling water in which you have added a teaspoon of oil. Stir constantly so that it does not stick and leave for only 12-15 minutes.
Strain the rice and put it in a bowl. Sprinkle it with a fork and let it cool well.
Add the hardened vegetables, corn, finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes and a little olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Put the rice salad in single-serving dishes and let the flavors blend for 1-2 hours. Serve the seasoned rice with basil leaves and cherry tomatoes cut into quarters.
200 g wild rice + basmati rice
200 g cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon dried tomatoes
4 tablespoons canned corn
1 bell pepper
1 small onion
2 cloves of garlic
Here are the steps you need to take to prepare rice salad in less than half an hour:
1. Wash the rice in two waters, then boil it. After boiling, rinse with cold water so that the grains separate.
2. Meanwhile, peel the carrots and celery and grate them.
3. Finely chop the parsley and cut into cubes Parmesan, tomatoes and peppers.
4. Put all the ingredients in the same bowl, add the olive oil and vinegar and season with salt, pepper and basil.
serves rice salad as soon as you have finished cooking, to enjoy the freshness of vegetables with your family.