Chicken soup with corn
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken soup with corn:
Wash and portion the chicken and boil it (3-4 l of water). When it starts to boil, remove the foam formed. We clean and wash the vegetables. We chop the onion finely, we cut the carrots into rounds, the pepper into pieces, the celery into small pieces but also into baguettes, the root paste into smaller pieces. Add the vegetables, garlic and salt to taste. After the meat and vegetables have boiled in the last minutes of cooking, add the corn (pre-cooked - canned or frozen) and add the fine noodles. After the noodles have boiled (3-4 minutes), add the finely chopped fresh parsley.
Belgian chicken soup
Cut all the vegetables into rounds, cut the onion in half and stick the cloves in each half.
Put the vegetables and chicken in a bowl, cover with water and cook for 30 minutes. Remove the chicken, let it cool a bit and debone it. The vegetables are put back in the bowl, the soup resulting from boiling the chicken is kept.
Cook the vegetables a little in butter, add the chicken pieces and cover with soup.
Allow to warm and straighten the mixture with sour cream rubbed with yolk. Leave it on the fire without boiling. It is brought to the table with parsley, salt and pepper.
Method of preparation
Boil the chicken in salted water and onion for about 1 hour. Strain the soup and the chicken is deboned, the meat breaking into small pieces.
Put the soup on the fire with meat, corn, celery, salt and pepper. Boil for about 1 hour.
Separately mix the flour, salt, raw egg and beaten milk with a fork and add to the soup, stirring constantly.
Add boiled eggs and garnish with chopped green onion tails.
Tip: I made this soup by mixing the meat and about 1/2 of the corn kernels.
Chicken salad with corn
1. Clean, wash and boil the chicken breast in a pot with water and a little salt. When it starts to boil, take the foam and let it boil for about 20 minutes. Remove the chicken from the water and drain on an absorbent kitchen towel. After the chicken has cooled, cut the appropriate strips and proceed to the next step.
2. Separately, put the following ingredients in 4 small bowls: a row of lettuce cut into large strips or broken so as not to lose its vitamins, part of the ground hazelnuts, a row of sliced cucumbers, diced cheese or given by grater, a row of strips of boiled chicken. According to your preferences, you can put a layer of corn and press the remaining hazelnuts.
3. Place a sauce prepared from olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and a little sugar over the salad. The salad is served as an appetizer with black bread with seeds.
Corn soup - a preparation from distant lands
To prepare it, you need the following ingredients:
- 750 gr of frozen corn kernels, but left to thaw
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 500 ml of strained chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 120 gr of sour cream with 20% fat (optional)
- 120 gr of feta cheese (optional)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
The preparation method is as follows:
First, put the chopped tomatoes in the blender, half the amount of corn kernels, 250 ml of strained chicken soup and oregano. Set aside the puree obtained and continue with the preparation of the bacon, which must be browned in a pan with hot oil. When the bacon is ready, place it on a napkin so that it absorbs some of the fat and use the oil in the pan to harden the onion, until it becomes translucent. Add the garlic for extra flavor. Now is the time to add the previously prepared puree and the rest of the strained chicken soup to the pan. Leave everything on low heat for 20 minutes, occasionally removing the foam that forms on top. Towards the end, season with salt and pepper to taste.
When the time has passed and the preparation is ready, serve it in bowls with one or two slices of fried bacon, freshly chopped parsley, tortilla, sour cream and cheese.
Corn soup it is not difficult to prepare and, once you taste it, you will imagine that you are in the middle of Mexico, where pre-Columbian civilizations cultivated corn.
Chicken soup with corn - Recipes
For cool days, a chicken soup is only good to enjoy.
400 ml chicken soup
1/4 tablespoon fresh, grated ginger
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 canned boiled sweet corn
50 g Avicola Slobozia chicken breast, boiled and diced
10 g corn flour
1 egg white
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 green onion for decoration
Method of preparation:
Heat the chicken soup in a pot, and when it boils, add the ginger, sesame oil, corn and chicken.
Mix cornmeal with a little water and add to the soup, stirring until it reaches the desired consistency.
Add in the soup, the egg white in the rain. Stir continuously, in circular motions, until it coagulates into white strips.
Serve the soup with chopped green onions on top, sprinkled with a little sesame oil.
Chicken Soup With Corn
1. Put the chicken and soup in a large saucepan with 3 cups of water. Boil for 10 minutes on medium-low heat. Transfer the chicken to a bowl, then strain into a jar or bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and add the onion, garlic, celery and leek and simmer, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add the soup and boil.
3. Meanwhile, cut the chicken into small pieces. Add the soup, pasta and corn and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. . Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
4. Before serving, add spinach to the base of each bowl.
You have to see it too.
Chicken soup with noodles and corn
We are in full season of preparing canned food for winter, vegetable sauces, but also in full season of cold and red nose due to the cold. In such a weather, a hot, appetizing and consistent tea or soup is required. Nothing better than a chicken soup with noodles and corn, for which you do not have to spend an entire afternoon in the kitchen, but only 40-50 minutes, more than enough time for all the vegetables and flavors to penetrate. From now on, you can face the cold with a "weapon". tasty! Good appetite!
Ingredients and quantities for 4 people:
900 ml vegetable or chicken soup
1 boneless and skinless chicken breast (approximately 175 g)
1 teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
50 g of rice or noodles
2 tablespoons frozen or canned corn
2-3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 new onions, finely chopped
2 teaspoons soy sauce
mint or basil leaves for decoration
a little chilli (optional), for serving
salt and pepper to taste.
1. Pour the chicken or vegetable soup into a pot, then add the chicken breast, ginger and garlic. Bring the soup to a boil and, after the first boil, let it simmer and partially cover the pot with a lid. Leave the composition on low heat for 20 minutes, until the chicken is boiled and tender. Take the meat out on a plate and cut the breast into pieces that can be eaten in one gulp.
2. The diced chicken breast is put back in the soup pot, along with the noodles, corn, mushrooms, half the chopped onion and soy sauce. After the vegetables have boiled well, pour the composition into two pots, and sprinkle the rest of the finely chopped onion, mint or basil leaves, as well as a little chilli on top. The soup is served with a few drops of soy sauce poured into the plate.
Yes, this recipe can easily be turned into a vegetarian one - the chicken breast is replaced with 175 g of diced tofu, left to boil for 5 minutes, after which the rest of the ingredients are added, as mentioned above.
Preparation time: Ten minutes.
Boiling time: 30 minutes.
One serving contains: 217 kcalories, 26.0 g protein, 26.0 g carbohydrates, 2.0 g fat, 0.4 g saturated fat, 0.6 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 2.52 g salt.
Creamy fish soup with corn
Creamy fish soup with corn. You probably haven't made a soup like this before. The recipe borrowed from the Americans is very easy to make and the result is delicious. The light and creamy soup will please the whole family.
1. Fry the bacon over medium heat. Then take it out on a plate and, when it has cooled, break the small pieces.
2. Place the chopped onion over the fat in the bacon and leave it on the fire for 3-5 minutes, stirring often.
3. Then add some of the water to the pot and, while it is boiling, clean the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon so that the remains of the bacon leave its taste.
4. Add the remaining water and potatoes. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat to medium and leave for 5-7 minutes until the potatoes are partially done.
5. Add the fish and corn and leave until both the fish and the potatoes are done.
6. Mix the cream with the flour, then put it in the pot. Add the parsley, salt and pepper and mix until the soup becomes thicker. Then turn on low heat and leave for another 5 minutes.
Chicken with corn
Chicken with corn in French dough with butter, milk and baked eggs
Black bean salad with avocado and po.
A salad with black beans ft. full and rich in protein. We used dried black beans, but you can also replace them with 2 cans of canned beans.
A puree of cornflakes with milk and onions, as it used to be found in "Gospodina" stores :)