Beans with pork
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The beans are soaked from evening to morning. Then bring to a boil and discard the water. Repeat the operation twice. Thus the bean becomes "lighter" and no longer balloons.
The ciolan is washed well and deboned (as much as possible).
Cut onion scales and peppers into cubes and fry in very little oil. (Ciolan leaves enough fat so we don't need to put a lot of oil. However, I always add a little oil to any food.)
Put water and pieces of meat to boil. When the meat is almost cooked, add the beans, which are also pre-cooked and drained.
Add the carrot, thyme, 2 bay leaves and when the beans are cooked, add the tomato juice. It is left to boil and then it is served with great appetite.
If you prepare this recipe, halve the amount of beans and buy a smaller ciolan, otherwise you risk eating a week in the bean boiler. :) :): rd:
The best bean recipe with ciolan that you can prepare on December 1st
If you don't eat beans with ciolan on December 1, you are not Romanian. Whether you choose to cook it at home or eat it in the city, you can't let the National Day pass without tasting the most popular traditional dish: beans with ciolan.
There are a lot of recipes on the internet and, if you are a beginner, you don't know where to stop. We tried some of them and we can recommend the tastiest one. You don't have to be an ace in the kitchen to get it out, if you have the patience and time to cook it on low heat, because this is the secret, you will get the best beans with ciolan made by you.
What do you need:
- 500g beans (choose beans with small grains, it is tastier and boils faster)
- pepper (grain and ground)
- Bay leaves
- an onion
- a carrot
- a tablespoon of paprika
- a teaspoon (or a few sprigs) of dried thyme
- smoked bone
Method of preparation:
Let the beans soak in cold water for a few hours or overnight. Then simmer the beans until half cooked. In parallel, in another pot, boil the ciolan.
Finely chop the onion and carrot and fry them in a few tablespoons of hot oil. Add the paprika and let it brown together. Then put the beans over and mix. Add from the water in which you boiled the ciolan, enough to cover the beans.
Put the bay leaves, peppercorns, salt and ground pepper (to taste) and a few tablespoons of broth and let them all boil together. Add the ciolan (whole or cut into pieces).
Leave on low heat until all the ingredients are well cooked and the beans begin to break. Depending on the consistency you want it to be in the end, you can add more water or let it drop. Stir occasionally so that the beans do not smoke or stick.
Finally, add the dried thyme or twigs. We recommend serving a glass of Romanian brandy with pickles. Good appetite!
HOW TO PREPARE Bean with shank at Thermomix
Preparation time: 4 min.
Total cooking time: 30 min.
Amount: 4 servings
- Wash and chop 1 bunch of dill setting 5 sec./speed 5 .
- Put the chopped dill in a separate small bowl and rinse the bowl of the Thermomix.
- Clean and cut into 2-3 cm pieces 100 g white onion and 1 large carrot.
- Put the onion and carrot in the bowl, he adds 40 ml of oil and set 3 min./100°C/speed 1.
- Add 120 g peeled tomatoes in juice and set 3 min./100°C/speed 1 .
- Cut into 3-4 cm pieces 350 g pork chop.
- Put the pieces of ciolan in the bowl, 350 ml of water, 1 bay leaf and set 10 min./Varoma/ / speed.
- Drain and rinse with cold water 400 g canned beans, 1 teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the beans to the bowl and set 10 min./Varoma/ / speed.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill and stir 10 sec./speed 1 .
- Serve the beans with hot ciolan with fresh bread or polenta.
Serving tips for bean stew prepared at Thermomix
If you like, you can also add half a teaspoon of thyme.
Hi! The recipe is very ok, right now I'm preparing it. What I wanted to know: when we use the Varoma function up on the lid we also put the measuring cap or the one for not to splash? Thank you! : *)
When the splash cap needs to be used, write. Otherwise the measuring cup must be placed.
The splash cover is also used at choice when you want to "decrease" the composition if it has too much water.