Assorted salad for the winter
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From these quantities I got two 10 kg jars.
Cabbage is cut into strips or given through a special grater for cabbage.
Then rub with salt to taste.
Cut the carrot into thin slices.
Cut the pepper into slices.
After we have prepared all the ingredients, we mix them well and place them in jars.
Meanwhile, prepare the juice for the salad.
Bring all the ingredients to a boil until they boil.
After boiling, pour hot into jars over the assorted salad.
Seal the jars, cover with a blanket and allow to cool.
When they have cooled, we put them in the pantry.
A delicious and colorful seasonal salad
- Winter Salad (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Winter Salad
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- Preparing Vegetables for Preparing Salad (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Preparing Vegetables for Preparing Salad
- We wish you good luck! (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) We wish you good luck!
In the cold days of winter, a fresh and colorful salad invigorates our spirit and induces a state of expansiveness and good mood. Using seasonal root vegetables, this delicious, high-fiber and filling salad is quick to prepare and easy to make.
It is a popular salad especially in winter or early spring, and is served as such, as an entree or with the second course.
1/2 kg of white cabbage,
1/2 celery of suitable size,
1 ball of suitable size,
lemon juice and peel,
3-4 tablespoons olive oil,
2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
a few pieces of walnut kernels (optional) or hazelnuts,
2-3 strands of green parsley,
salt and pepper to taste
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and knead lightly. Squeeze the juice it leaves, then put the cabbage in the salad bowl.
Root vegetables: beets, celery, gulia and carrots, peel and cut into strips the thickness of a match. A well-sharpened vegetable knife, a mandolin grater or a food processor can be used for cutting.
Put the vegetable sticks over the cabbage and mix gently.
Grate the lemon peel using a fine grater, then cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice.
Sprinkle the vegetable sticks with lemon juice, in which a few tablespoons of white vinegar were added. Season with salt and pepper and mix gently.
Before serving, pour 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil over the salad, then sprinkle with grated lemon peel, chopped parsley threads and chopped walnut kernels.
If you liked this article, we invite you to join, with a Like, the community of readers on our Facebook page.
Assorted pickle salad
In addition to the classic pickles, or the combined pickles, with whole vegetables, we are also preparing for winter this Assorted pickle salad.
It is a salad that combines sliced vegetables with a few sliced apples and quinces, grapes, which will be preserved in vinegar.
I also go in brine, but this time I chose the version with vinegar.
This one pickled salad goes served as such, along with your favorite steak.
However, we also use it for various appetizer salads, with mayonnaise.
Drain all ingredients well, chop finely and mix with mayonnaise.
And if we add a little horseradish paste, an absolutely great salad comes out.
So, if the ones mentioned were in brine, it was time to put some in vinegar.
Pickles in brine are healthier, according to nutritionists.
But the vinegar ones work just as well, if we don't abuse them when we serve them.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, recipes and much more.
Assorted cucumber salad for the winter
- Winter Cucumber Salad (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Winter Cucumber Salad
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- Preparing vegetables (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Preparing vegetables
- Cut the vegetables into a large bowl and add salt to taste (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Cut the vegetables into a large bowl and add salt to taste
- The next day, the vegetables are squeezed by the excess water, then placed in jars (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times). The next day, the vegetables are squeezed by the excess water, then placed in jars.
Among the best traditional Romanian pickles, preserved and passed down from generation to generation, the assorted pickles have a special place. Whether in the form of salads, cut into pieces or left whole, this kind of pickles discreetly but distinctly combines the bouquet of flavors and the taste of each vegetable.
We present below an old salad recipe assorted with pickles for the winter, in which the cucumbers are cut into thin slices and combined with slices of onion, pepper and carrots. The vegetables are marinated in their own juice and flavored with thyme, dill and cherry leaves.
1.5 kg cucumbers,
½ kg carrots,
½ kg onion,
½ kg of pepper,
60 g salt,
2 tablespoons honey (optional),
Thyme, dill, a few cherry leaves,
Method of preparation:
Cut the cucumbers into thin slices. Peel an onion and cut it into slices. The peppers are cleaned of stalks and seeds and cut into sticks. Peel the carrots, then cut them into thin round slices.
The chopped vegetables are placed in a large bowl in layers, sprinkled with salt to taste. Optionally add 2 tablespoons of sugar or honey. Mix well, cover with a towel and leave to marinate overnight.
The next day, the vegetables are squeezed from the excess liquid, then placed in sterilized jars. Before putting the salad in jars, on the bottom of each jar put sprigs of thyme and dill and a cherry leaf.
In each jar add a tablespoon of vinegar, a few peppercorns, and on top put in the cross 2-3 thin pieces of cleaned horseradish. Put the lid on.
The jars are left to stand at room temperature for a day or two, after which they are cooled in a cool pantry.
In a few weeks the salad is ready and can be eaten with the desired steak, stews, sausages and smoked meat with polenta or other favorite dishes.
Classic recipe with meat
- 2-3 medium beets (about 400-600 grams)
- 1 small chicken breast, without skin or beef (approximately 400-450 grams)
- 1 medium carrot
- small onion
- 3-4 bay leaves
- 4-5 eyebrow peppers
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- a fresh purple basil cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-3 selected chicken eggs
- a bunch of parsley or dill
- 5 quail eggs
- 180 grams of low-fat cream
- 2-3 potato tubers
- 2 pickles
- salt, sugar and spices to taste.
The total cooking time will be about 4-5 hours. 100 grams of finished product no more than 50-90 kcal.
Cold beet meat must be prepared as follows:
- Rinse the meat in cold water. Cut into pieces so that they cook faster. Fill with 1.5-2.0 liters of water, add onions, cut into two or four halves and cook until ready, remove the foam. Salt lightly.
- Wash the beets, carrots and potato tubers well and boil them together with the peel. Drained water, cool and clean cooked vegetables.
- Boiled chicken and quail eggs. Allow to cool in cold, peelless water.
- From the finished meat broth, remove a portion of the onion with a spoon. Add bay leaves, peppercorns, garlic cloves and other spices to your meat. Cook for about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the broth with the spices and cut well (if any, then remove the bones). Squeeze the soup so that the spinach and laurel peas do not become an unpleasant surprise for you in the final way.
- Remove the beets, carrots, potatoes, pickles and chicken eggs on a large grater, add the minced meat and pour over the soup, adding lemon juice, salt and sugar to taste.
- Allow the tomato to cool, clean it for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, finely chop the greens. Quail eggs with a sharp knife divided into halves.
- In each plate, place on one or two halves of quail eggs and sprinkle with fresh herbs. Decorate with a pair of basil leaves.
- Serve beetroot sour cream.
As I mentioned earlier, there are fans of eating bitter pickle snacks.
And if there are those who want to eat a spicy food, then there are recipes for cooking.
For the marinade you will need:
- 1 l. Water
- 1 tbsp. l. salt
- 2 teaspoons. any honey
- 1-3 art. l. balsamic vinegar
- fresh or dried parsley, dill or cilantro
- more corn
- a horseradish and a garlic.
This volume of marinade is taken from 2 kg of bitter vegetables.
Wash, break and fold in a sterile bowl, filled with boiling water and leave for a while.
Then the water is drained and the process is repeated 3 to 4 times.
The water is boiled for that.
Then add salt, vinegar and honey, as well as greens (if dry).
The pepper mixture is poured with hot marinade, add spices.
Then, the workpiece is matured at room temperature for 1 & # 8211 2 days, then placed in the refrigerator.
We offer you to see another recipe in which bitter fruit is combined with tomatoes.
A very tasty snack:
Vegetable salad for winter (in a jar)!
Summer salad for the winter, which is prepared from the most affordable seasonal vegetables. The colorful, tasty and flavorful salad can be added to soups and broths, you can serve it as an appetizer or side dish and eat it as such with a slice of fresh bread - a universal preserve!
& # 8211 1½-2 tablespoons salt (or to taste)
& # 8211 2 tablespoons oil (in each jar)
& # 8211 1 tablespoon 9% vinegar (in each jar)
& # 8211 2-3 allspice berries (in each jar)
& # 8211 1-2 bay leaves (in each jar).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the cabbage finely, add 1 tablespoon of salt and rub lightly with your hands.
2. Pass the carrot through the large grater, cut the pepper about 7 mm thick, the cucumbers & # 8211 halves into rounds, the tomatoes without the back - slices, the onion - half into rounds, and the hot peppers without seeds - small pieces and chop the greens .
3. Place the cabbage in a saucepan, then add the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, carrots, hot peppers and parsley.
4. Add the remaining salt and sugar, then mix the ingredients very well.
5. Add the onion and stir once more.
6. At the base of the sterilized jars, add bay leaves and allspice berries, then fill them with salad and juice.
7. Add oil to each jar, cover them with sterilized lids and place them in a saucepan with cold water up to the shoulders, at the base of which place a towel.
8. Sterilize the salad for 20 minutes, since the water boils.
9. Remove the jars from the pan, add vinegar to each, screw them on, turn them upside down, cover them with something warm and let them cool completely.
Eggplant salad for winter & # 8211 I assure you, is the best eggplant recipe for winter!
We present you a recipe for delicious eggplant, preserved with carrot, garlic and parsley. They are prepared amazingly simple and fast, being particularly fragrant and appetizing. Eggplants are perfect to be served with meat or as an appetizer. Enjoy the most delicious vegetables throughout the cold season.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the eggplants and cut them into rounds. Sprinkle with salt and leave at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Wash the eggplant with salt and arrange on a kitchen towel.
3. Fry the eggplant in a pan with hot oil on both sides.
4. Prepare the marinade: mix the vinegar with water, a part of the garlic (pressed), the hot ground pepper and the salt to taste.
5. Peel the carrot and pass it through the Korean-style carrot grater.
6. Chop the garlic and parsley.
7. Soak the eggplants in the marinade and arrange them in jars. Alternate the eggplant layers with the carrot, garlic and parsley.
8. Pour in each jar the juice and oil left over from frying the eggplant.
9. Sterilize the jars for 35 minutes. Close them with lids and cover them with a duvet. Let them cool.
Top 3 delicious salad recipes for winter. Try them this summer too!
How pleasant it is to open in winter a delicious can with an intense "summer" taste! And how fascinating it is to see your pantry full of everything in autumn - pickles, jams, juices, salads!
Today, the team Bucătarul.eu proposes you to supplement your "collection" of goodies for the winter with 3 more tasty salad recipes, which you can enjoy now and in winter! We sincerely hope you like it!
PUMPKIN SALAD AND EGGPLANT FOR WINTER (AT MULTICOOKER)
Ingredients for marinade
Method of preparation
1. Wash the vegetables well and dry them on a towel.
2. Peel all the vegetables except the eggplants.
3. Grate the carrot.
4. Cut the garlic into slices.
5. Cut the eggplant and zucchini into larger pieces.
6. Peel the peppers and cut them into larger pieces.
7. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a saucepan and put it on the fire. Bring to the boil and let it simmer for another 3 minutes, until the sugar and salt are completely dissolved.
8. Place the vegetables in the multicooker bowl and pour over the marinade. The container will be almost full, so it will not be possible to mix the contents. In a few minutes, the vegetables will soften a little and you will be able to mix them easily.
9. Select the "Stew" program and simmer the vegetables for 40 minutes (as mentioned, after 15 minutes, open the multicooke and mix all the ingredients well).
10. Sterilize the jars in the "Steam" program (steam cooking) for 10-15 minutes. Boil the lids in a saucepan with water for 5 minutes.
11. Pour the hot salad into jars, close the lids tightly.
12. Turn the jars with the lids down and wrap them in a thick duvet. Allow them to cool completely.
13. From this amount of ingredients we obtained 10 jars.
14. It is very delicious consumed as such or added to various dishes.
2. CABBAGE SALAD FOR WINTER
- 4 tablespoons with a pinch of salt
Method of preparation
1. Chop the cabbage, onion and bell pepper.
2. Pass the carrot through the grater.
3. Lightly mix the vegetables (do not press them).
4. Add the sugar, salt, vinegar and oil and mix the salad well.
5. Put the salad in jars, pressing lightly with your fist.
6. After 3 days, put the lids on and refrigerate.
7. The salad keeps well for a long time, without changing its taste.
3. COOKED FAT PEPPERS (IN OIL) - CANNED IN ITALIAN STYLE
- bell peppers (red or yellow)
- for 1 jar of 500 ml we use:
- 1-2 sprigs of basil (use only the leaves)
- 5-7 fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- olive (or sunflower) oil
Method of preparation
1. Cut the peppers in half, clean them of seeds, wash them, dry them well, then cut them into strips of the desired size (but not too small).
2. Place the peppers on a tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and sprinkle with olive oil.
3. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180-200 degrees, for about 20-25 minutes, until the peppers soften (if desired, you can cook them a little longer).
4. Wash the greens and dry them well.
5. Peel the garlic and cut it into slices.
6. Wash the hot pepper, dry it, clean it of seeds (or you can leave them) and chop it finely.
7. Put some greenery, a few slices of garlic and hot pepper at the bottom of the sterilized jar. Add the bell pepper (if desired, add a little greens and garlic in the middle), press it well (but do not overdo it) and cover with the rest of the greens and garlic.
8. Add sea salt (or plain, but not iodized!), Vinegar and olive oil to fit in the jar. Peppers and greens must be completely covered with oil. Gradually add the oil, pressing lightly with a spoon to remove air from the jar.
9. Close the jars with lids (not tight) and place it in a large saucepan with hot water (enough to cover the bottom of the jar with 3-4 cm) and put on a grill to sterilize. Cover the pan with a lid and bring the water to a boil. Then lower the heat and sterilize the jar for 7-9 minutes.
10. Remove the jars from the pan, close them tightly, turn them with the lids down, wrap them and let them cool.
Cucumber salad for the winter - recipe
- 1 ½ kg of cucumbers
- 700 g of onion
- the water
- 9 degree vinegar
- black pepper
- sugar, salt
- Bay leaves
Method of preparation
For this recipe the author used 500 gram jars.
It is advisable to use young cucumbers. If you have ripe cucumbers, you will need to peel them.
Wash the cucumbers and then soak them in a large bowl of cold water (enough to cover them). You can leave them in the evening until morning, or 5 hours during the day.
Cut each cucumber into slices. Or, if they are very large, cut the slices again.
Peel the onions and cut them into thin slices.
Then mix the cucumbers and chopped onion in a bowl with your hands. Add the finely chopped dill. Let the mixture stand for half an hour.
Then prepare the jars, adding 5 peppercorns to each jar.
Fill the jars with cucumber salad, pressing lightly with the back of a spoon.
Then put 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, ½ teaspoon of salt and a piece of bay leaf in each jar.
Then fill the jars with boiling water. Tighten the lids temporarily.
Place the jars in a wide, deep pot, on the bottom of which you have placed a cloth.
Fill the pot with hot water. The water level must be ¾ from the height of the jars.
When the water starts to boil, lower the temperature a little and leave the jars to sterilize for a quarter of an hour.
After that, take each jar out of the water one by one and screw the lid completely on.
You have one more step. Place the jars somewhere in the room. Cover them with a thick blanket and let them cool until the next day.
The jars are then kept in the pantry.
Cucumber salad prepared in this way can be eaten in winter, instead of pickles or as a side dish.
If you add a little oil and crushed garlic, you will get a salad that can be served as such, for example on fasting days.
Article source: Light Recipes, Cucumber Salad (for winter). To everyone's liking: https://retete-usoare.eu/salata-de-castraveti-pentru-iarna-pe-placul-tuturor/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.