Skewers with chicken and sausages
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Today I enjoy grilled goodies: skewers with delicious vegetables, chicken and semi-smoked sausages :)
- 1 chicken breast,
- 3 capsicum peppers,
- 6 mushrooms,
- 3 sausages,
- 1 onion,
- 1 zucchini,
- soy sauce,
- spices for chicken and grill,
- herbs of provence,
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Skewers with chicken and sausages:
I cut the chicken breast into pieces and marinated it in the sauce.
I prepared the sauce from soy sauce, spices for chicken and grill and herbs from Provence.
I cut into pieces the zucchini, peppers, sausages and mushrooms. As the onion is smaller, I cut it into 4 and removed each layer of coating.
I kept the skewer sticks in the water for 2 minutes.
I started assembling the skewers according to my preferences, alternating vegetables and meat.
I put them on the grill, seasoned them with salt and pepper and turned them on all sides to penetrate evenly.
I served them with mashed potatoes!
Chicken souvlaki with vegetables
- 1 kg of skinless chicken
- A big red pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 red onions
- 60 ml squeezed lemon juice
- A teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- A teaspoon of honey
- A teaspoon of dried oregano
- A teaspoon of dried mint
- Salt and pepper
- Sheets of Greek tortillas or pita
Chicken souvlaki with vegetables
Method of preparation
Mix in a large bowl the marinade of oil, lemon juice and peel, honey, parsley, mint, salt and pepper and inside add the chicken cut into small pieces. Leave everything covered for about an hour.
Prepare the meat skewers. On a skewer stick put a piece of meat, a piece of red onion, a sliced tomato and a piece of pepper, then resume the string until the skewer is full. Do the same with the rest of the ingredients and when the skewers are ready, place them on the grill or on a hot grill pan and brown on all sides.
Passed The Change in the Face, so officially we are heading fast towards the blizzard and days when we enjoy the light for about 10 hours like that. But we can still be optimistic and take advantage of the latest grills. That's what I did, I took advantage of the last milk corn I brought from the country and I made some chicken skewers, like, longing for the summer that passed.
For this recipe, you need:
& # 8211 a big chicken breast
& # 8211 1-2 corn cobs (depending on how big they are)
& # 8211 a bell pepper
& # 8211 a big onion
& # 8211 an even bigger tomato
& # 8211 a few cloves of garlic
& # 8211 200 ml of milk
& # 8211 1 sachet of spices for chicken, I used from Kamis
& # 8211 a tablespoon of mustard
First of all, I took care of the chicken, which I cut into suitable pieces and marinated in milk mixed with the whole bag of chicken spices, mustard and 4 cloves of crushed garlic. I let the chicken marinate in the fridge for about an hour, to absorb well.
After removing the meat from the marinade, I went to the & # 8220clad & # 8221 skewers, here everyone does as he sees fit, according to how hungry he is. For me, for example, I also made skewers without meat, but for others eating at the table, I put more meat.
I fried the skewers on the water grill, on the stove, a grill that I consider by far one of the best investments I have made in the kitchen. I matched the skewers with grilled sauce, a little spicy.
A very simple recipe, and the skewers seemed delicious to me, I hope it looks the same to you. The tomato pieces can be replaced with cherry tomatoes, perfect for skewers! Enjoy!
The Urban Events Association invites you, young and old, to the Peasant Square and Craftsman Fair (Ești) !, organized in the inner courtyard of the National Museum of the Romanian Peasant, by Friday, July 3, until Sunday, July 5, 2020, between 10 am and 7 pm. The entrance is free and the access is made through Monetăriei street, no. 3.
Seasonal fruits and vegetables, honey, pollen or pasture, jams and pastries, lemonade, sea buckthorn syrup, cheese, donuts and scovergi, or ice cream are just some of the goodies you can taste and trade. Dishes will be prepared on the spot, according to local recipes: sarmale with polenta and peppers, Transylvanian polenta, chicken with vegetables, mutton preserves in a cauldron in wine sauce, skewers, sausages.
In the inner courtyard, merchants and collectors are waiting for you in a special world, with old objects (chests, peasant furniture, old peasant pottery, household tools, cart wheels and photos, carpets and various peasant fabrics from various ethnographic areas, paintings , jewelry, books, numismatics, porcelain, postcards, turntables and more.
Craftsmen and craftsmen will bring handmade objects, with love and skill: fabrics, ceramics, jewelry, wooden objects, glass, leather, felted wool and much more. There is no lack of herbs and lavender, natural cosmetics and craft demonstrations.
We are waiting for you at the weekend in the yard of MNȚR at a new edition of Piața Țărănească! The entrance is from Str. Monetăriei and the exit on Bd. Mihalache.
Please respect the rules of social distance and show responsibility for your health and the health of others.
• follow the rules of prevention and hygiene and disinfect your hands using the containers at the entrance and at the stands
• keep a safe distance of at least 1.5 linear meters, left / right and front / back and observe the distance markings
• do not touch the furniture that makes up the sales stand
• handle / transport the purchased products so as to avoid contamination
• if there are several people please use a protective mask
& Icircn & # 537iri on be & # 539ele de frig & # 259rui ingredients, & icircn order & icircn which you prefer: half & # 259t & # 259 & # 539i de ro & # 537ii cherry, mozzarella bilu & # 539e, slice of br & acircnz & # 259 telemea rolled & # 539 bacon, sliced salami, & icircnv & acircrtit & icircn form & # 259 of rose, pieces & # 259 & # 539ele of chicken breast & icircnvelite & icircn bacon & # 537i fried on the grill, ca & # 537caval & # 537i c & acircrn & # 537i c & acircrn & # # 537ar ro & # 537u, br & acircnz & # 259 mozzarella & icircnvelit & # 259 & icircn chicken breast, pr & # 259jit & # 259 on grill, ro & # 537ii cherry & icircnvelite & icircn bacon & # 537i mu & # 537chi file f & # 259 rulou.
Put in a round bowl all the beets with the above ingredients, then cover with the green salad.
Pre & # 539: 33 lei & ndash 10 por & # 539ii & rsaquo Preparation: 40 minutes & rsaquo COOKING: 15 minutes
Re & # 539and & # 259 sent & # 259 by Angelica Nistor, Baia Mare, jud. Maramure & # 537
I'm Roxana, a Moldovan from Iași County, moved to Roman after changing her name. I am 31 years old and I am the mother of a super energetic dwarf eager to explore.
With Justin's diversification, I rediscovered my love for clean, simple and healthy food. I like to spend time with Justin and I feel that I can still have a little child with him.
I like nature walks, gardening and I love horses. I have been my great love since childhood.
I like to cook while listening to music, it relaxes me. I don't like to waste even when it comes to food. I often improvise recipes with what I have at home.
Here you will find recipes from our kitchen that I hope will inspire you and be useful in this beautiful journey.
"Ant?" Products is differentiated by 100% chicken and natural spices
In a constantly evolving food market, quality sets you apart from the competition. The consumer with an alert pace of life is in a constant search for fresh and reliable products that meet his culinary requirements.
The “Fomică?” Brand, the Safir Group of Companies brand, meets the market requirements and meets Romanians with healthy Romanian products, made according to well-crafted recipes, to everyone's liking.
Only naturally seasoned chicken
What differentiates "Fomica" products? are the healthy ingredients: just chicken and natural spices, perfectly combined.
The true taste of chicken joins the mentioned attributes, preparations and semi-preparations "Fomica?" being dedicated to all those with a tasty appetite, with an alert pace of life, which turns its attention to products that are easy to serve and prepare, anywhere to enjoy, with family and loved ones.
Reliable, diversified products, good for children and adults
Preparations and semi-preparations "Fomica?" it is distinguished by the fact that they are without additives, without dyes, without preservatives.
The CHICKEN LA GHIOZDAN range contains ready-made products (chicken meatballs, smoked and boiled chicken sausages, beer sausages), which can be eaten anywhere, being easy to serve and snack, at work, at school or in nature.
The PUI PE JAR range manages to brilliantly satisfy the greatest culinary tradition of Romanians, the outdoor grill. Ready-to-season products, from chicken skewers, spicy chicken breast or spicy chicken wings, to classic and spicy sausages, satisfy the craving for grilled chicken.
The HOT CHICKEN range, semi-prepared frozen products, are perfect when you want a warm, tasty and healthy meal, quick to prepare and serve.
Chicken breast fingers, very good for children, spicy chicken wings, classic and spicy chicken sausages, dedicated to adults, provide a full and diversified meal, rich in protein, a daily source of energy.
"Fomica?": Reliable Romanian dishes and semi-preparations
The experience in the food industry implies the responsibility to manufacture healthy products, of the best quality and, at the same time, the need to contribute to a sustainable development of the market of chicken preparations and semi-preparations in Romania.
"Ant?" is a reflection of the moral values that underlie a successful brand, offering consumers quality products for a healthy lifestyle.
Chicken skewers with ratatouille
For ratatouille: onions, zucchini, bell peppers, eggplants, tomatoes, garlic, black olives, oregano, white wine.
Method of preparation: The chicken is sliced, seasoned and made into skewers, each with a single piece of meat. Put the meat on low heat until it gets a crust. Cut the ratatouille vegetables into cubes and fry in olive oil.
Towards the end, add the tomatoes, oregano and garlic. Before they are ready, they are sprinkled with white wine, which is left in the oven for a while to release vapors.
This portion weighs around 350 kilocalories and is the ideal lunch, even if you are on a diet. If you want to lower its caloric value, you can ask that the vegetables not be soaked in oil.
Ingredients for chicken skewer with vegetables
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- optional: chili flakes as spicy as you like
- optional: ½ teaspoon of dried thyme or other aromatic herbs according to everyone's taste (basil, oregano, etc.)
- optional: ½ teaspoon of coriander seeds or other spice of your choice
- 270 grams of boneless, boneless chicken legs (if you have 250 grams or 300 grams it's just as good, obviously)
- 200 grams of zucchini, cut into pieces about 4 cm wide / 2 cm thick
- 200 grams of eggplant, cut into pieces about 4 cm wide / 2 cm thick
- 2 red bell peppers + 1 white bell pepper + 2 green semi-hot peppers (this one I used, obviously you can put whatever you want)
- 1 large onion, cut into quarters and then cut into thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
aromatic oil - optional:
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 50 ml. olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to prepare chicken skewer with vegetables
Marinating the meat
1. These chicken skewers with vegetables can also be made with chicken breast, which will require a shorter marinating time, but the thighs are a tastier option. He will say, I cut the boned thighs into pieces of about 4-5 cm. I put them in a bowl, added salt, pepper, crushed garlic, olive oil and lemon juice. I also put a drop of grated lemon peel, I really like its taste. I also added chili flakes and ground coriander, which also has a lemon taste. I also added a little dried thyme, but the idea is that you can replace all this, customizing the flavor to your taste. I mixed everything well, massaging the chicken pieces, so that the flavors entered them. I covered the bowl with cling film and left it at room temperature to marinate the meat for 2 hours. Chicken breast does not need more than 1 hour of marinating.
2. While the meat is marinating, if we use wooden sticks for our skewers, we soak them in cold water. Otherwise, they will burn on the grill in a very short time, in any case before our chicken skewers with vegetables are ready.
3. We definitely have time to salt the pieces of zucchini and eggplant. Sprinkle a drop of salt and leave them in a sieve, above a bowl, to drain excess water. Drizzle the eggplant and zucchini pieces on absorbent paper towels. We also cut the peppers into pieces about 4-5 cm and we are ready to assemble the skewers.
4. Here, in the picture below we see the ingredients already prepared, just start stringing them on the spikes!
5. I started and finished my skewers with a piece of onion, because, being stronger, it sticks better on the spikes, helping the rest of the ingredients to stay in place. I assembled them according to the model piece of meat + peppers + eggplant + peppers + zucchini + meat etc. Between two pieces of meat, I had a layer of vegetables and peppers.
6. However, in the end I had vegetables left for three more thorns. Nobody was upset, these vegetable skewers were wonderful, without any drop of meat!
7. These chicken skewers with vegetables can be cooked both on the grill in the yard and in the grill pan for the stove. Before putting them on the grill, sprinkle the skewers with the 2 tablespoons of oil. In both situations, both on the grill and in the grill pan, heat the cooking surface well before placing the skewers. The moment we place them on the grill, they must sizzle. Cook the skewers for about 3-4 minutes on each side, turning them three times in total.
8. I cooked the skewers for 15 minutes, some might prefer to keep them on the grill longer, but in no case more than 20 minutes. Basically, when the skewers are brown all around, they can't help but be made. The meat is cut into small pieces and marinated, the lemon juice penetrated it and tenderized it before it was cooked. I did the same at these turkey skewers (click on the recipe link).
9. So I took the skewers off the grill on a plate and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. In the meantime, I only prepared a fragrant oil, which I sprayed before taking them to the table and which makes the difference between the picture below, with the unsprayed skewers, and the first picture of the article. For this aromatic oil, I simply put the ingredients in the blender until the oil has turned a pleasant green.
I served the skewers, as I told you, with the bulgur pilaf and a simple tomato salad. A delight! Let it be useful if you are interested more recipes with chicken, you can find them by clicking on the picture below.
Hawaiian-style chicken skewers
Hawaiian-style chicken skewers are easy to prepare, have few ingredients and have a delicious, sweet taste and a fine, extremely pleasant texture.
-3 tablespoons soy sauce
-3 tablespoons brown sugar
-2 tablespoons of Sherry wine
-1 tablespoon sesame oil
-1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
-1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
-8 halves of skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces 5-6 cm thick
-1 canned pineapple pieces (do not use syrup)
-sticks for skewers
Method of preparation:
In a shallow bowl, combine the soy sauce with the sugar, wine, oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Add the chicken and pineapple breast pieces to this marinade until they are all covered in sauce and refrigerate for at least two hours.
Turn on the grill and bring it to a medium to high temperature. Grease the grill with a little oil. Put pieces of chicken and pineapple on the spikes and place the skewers on the grill. Fry for 15-20 minutes or until the juice draining from the meat is transparent, turning the skewers on all sides.