Fruit cake and whipped cream
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How to prepare cocoa top:
1. Mix the eggs very well with the sugar, until the sugar melts and the composition becomes like a cream. Add water, rum essence, then sifted flour and mixed with baking powder, cocoa and a pinch of salt. Put the composition in a round shape with a diameter of 26, greased with a little butter and lined with baking paper, then put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for ~ 40 minutes. Let the countertop cool very well, then cut it in half.
Simple countertop preparation method:
1. Mix the eggs very well with the sugar, until the sugar melts and the composition becomes like a cream. Add the sifted flour and the salt powder. Put the composition in a round shape with a diameter of 14 and put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for ~ 15-20 minutes. After it cools, cut it in half.
How to prepare yogurt cream:
1.Cut the peaches into small pieces, then put them in a strainer to drain.
2. Hydrate the gelatin in a cup of compote for 10 minutes, then put it on the fire to heat, without boiling.
3. Mix the yogurt with the powdered sugar and the vanilla sugar, then put the warm gelatin (be careful not to cool completely!) And incorporate well.
4. Add the whipped cream, well drained pineapple pieces and peaches.
5. Put the cream in the cold for about 15-20 minutes.
Assembling the cake
1. Place the cake ring on a plate or place a cling film in a tray with higher walls and a removable bottom.
2. Place the cocoa top, syrup it very well, then put the yogurt cream. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, then place the remaining half of the cocoa syrup top. (Syrup it on a plate) Put the yogurt cream and add refrigerate for 5-7 minutes.
3.Put the first part of the simple syrup well, yogurt cream and grapes. Again for 5 minutes in the refrigerator. Place the second part of the plain syrupy top, the rest of the cream and a few grapes.
Decorate with whipped cream and ornaments. For the colored "motos" I mixed a little whipped cream with cocoa.
Refrigerate for a few hours before serving. (I left it overnight)